Tuesday 8 November 2011

High Brow Fashion


Are you one of those women who hate having other people touching your brows? You don’t trust the person shaping them and always walk away unhappy with what they did? Well, then you are little like me, I don’t have ‘a lot of brow’ so I’m very precious about them! However, it does really pay off to visit a true professional, who in fact knows what they are doing (such as the Arch Angles at the Brow Bar  http://browbar.com/)…when you think about it, your brows frame your eyes and your eyes are one of your most important features…it’s the window to your soul! So surely, you would want them to be presented in the best way possible… perhaps it is the color that needs adjusting, the shape might need tweaking or maybe you just need a good tidy up around the brows!

All of this came to mind, when I recently did a shoot in Brisbane for the Brow Bar and had my own brows done for the first time in ages, trust me it made such a difference! Here is a little behind the scene video from the shoot…



And a couple of pictures from the shoot..I absolutely LOVE the makeup!!! The makeup was done by Brow Bar founder Chernae Silk, who has also been a makeup artist for over a decade! 


No comments:

Post a Comment