Saturday 1 October 2011

LIVE EVERY MOMENT, LAUGH EVERY DAY, LOVE BEYOND WORDS



My hello to the world…

Did you know that the word ‘cosmetics’ comes from the Greek word ‘kosmos’, which means ‘of this world, worldly’? …No? Neither did I, before I started studying makeup…my new infatuation!! I’m a model and now also an aspiring makeup artist. I was born and raised in Denmark, but have lived the past 10 years in Australia. I live everyday with passion and love. I know that life is full of challenges and I believe being happy shouldn’t be one of them.  My aim in life is to wake up every day filled with happiness, purpose and passion. I love everything organic, I love healthy food and fitness, I love travelling and of course I love modelling, makeup and fashion!

I have been lucky enough to work with some of the world’s most successful brands, I have done an extensive range of magazine work and am now also turning my attention to makeup. I love being creative and making people feel beautiful and special.

I want to share with you my journey as a model/makeup-artist. So this is the beginning of a blog where you will find honest advice and writing from the heart. You will read my stories, my experiences and my thoughts on all the things that I’m passionate about.

I would love to hear your comments along the way, so please feel free to email me at any time (info@annlodberg.com).

Love the world, love people, love life, but most importantly love yourself…love who you are and what you stand for.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post Ann. I'm looking forward to reading future posts!
    Amanda xx
    Amoderngirlslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete